Serious issues affecting Htmlcoin Blockchain include:
- The CEO, Amando Boncales, is still waiting for HTML price to rise before he will pay two developers for their work in early 2022.
- A lack of a 2017 audit of the HTML5 to HTML swap that was manually run by the CEO which allocated him the total premine amount of 80 billion HTML to disburse with no oversight or accounting.
- A current supply discrepancy due to a manually generated special block reward of about 13 billion HTML on block 106000.
- The CEO holds the keys to both the special block 106000 reward account and the CoinGather hack account the special reward was based on.
- An incorrect hard coded block number that sets the first halvening event which sets the max supply of HTML tens of billions higher than officially listed in the whitepaper.
..:: www.htmlcoin.dev - User Liability Waiver - Read and Accept ::..
This website provides documentation on different aspects of Htmlcoin usage and development.
Your using the information on this website does not make The Htmlcoin Foundation nor anyone else liable for any issues that may occur.
Do your own research on current and possible situations that may happen. Do not use a daily usage computer for staking Htmlcoin.
You are responsible for your own security. If, after following these guides, you access your keys using a compromised computer, you will lose your funds.
Always make backups, any wallet, or important data (private keys) must be backed up in multiple secure manners.
Do not give your private keys to anyone. If you give your private keys to someone, you just gave them your wallet.
Transactions cannot be reverted or cancelled. Check as many times as needed assuring that you are sending the transactions to the correct address.
Htmlcoin is open source community supported software. It is provided as-is with no warranty.
By following this website, you, the user, are completely responsible for and and all outcomes.
You, the user, are completely responsible over your own security. Take time to evaluate every step followed and make sure to be as safe as possible.